Have been roaming around trying to understand how would we achieve world peace? If we want to change the world to come a better world for us? For our children? For our grandchildren? Tab what if we want to have Zero Hunger? Wala mslan Gender Equality? Law fakrna f how can we have Quality Education aw No Poverty? And I only ended up with the fact or the only answer that this world needs more of good leaders, more of people who are self awared and eager to change this world into a better world, which brings us to the keyword: “LEADERSHIP”, YESSS “Leadership is the Fundamental Solution to ACHIEVE peace and fulfillment of humankind's potential” and this is basically what AIESEC believes in. We believe in creating leaders, leaders who know that giving to the world is essential and needed to make it a better place. But “How do we actually choose our leaders?”
So here are the 9 steps that take place:
1. So the journey starts with the release of application forms “ That position X is now open”
2. Hamada sees the appealing opportunity and goes like “woow been dreaming of such position” “ hmm .. wat abweet grabbing such opportunity and be the next leader?”
3. He started understanding the Application Questionnaire well and start filling it in.
4. Then he goes through one-to-one interview to asses if Hamada understand the role well.
5. Fa Hamada then goes to the “ELECTIONS DAY” where he starts telling his Entity why is he applying through a speech.
6. Since his Entity are the ones who choose their leaders, they start assessing Hamada through asking him bunch of questions.
7. After Hamada Answers, The panel is over and the members start voting.
8. Here comes the SUPER TROOPER AWAITED MOMENT not only for Hamada but also for the Entity.
9. Once Hamada gets water all over him which by this he is announced as the “Elected Leader”, Here starts his fruitful JOURNEY !!
Although the process might seem hectic and long but Hamada knew that it is always worth the wait and effort even if he wasn’t selected for such an opportunity.
There’s Hamada within each leader who is eager to learn, develop and wants to nurture his soul.
Being part of such an Organization that all it cares about is creating future leaders who would make this world a better place is such a blessing.